WordPress is a free and open source content management system (CMS) developed on PHP and MySQL. You can use wordpress to create your own website or blog without programming knowledge. It has many features including plug-in architecture and template system. WordPress is used by over 15% of “top 1 million” websites and is currently the most popular blogging system in use.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Multiple Flexible Batches
At the end of WordPress CMS Training Course, Participants will be able to:
- Make your own WordPress website in 1 day.
- Convert HTML website into WordPress website.
- Make Ecommerce websites in WordPress.
- Perform SEO for your website
- Weekdays: 10-15 Hrs
- BSc, BCS, BCA, BE, B.Tech, MSc, MCS, MCA, M.Tech
- Basic Knowledge of HTML
Who Should Attend?
- What is WordPress
- How WordPress Works
1.2 Setting up and Installing WordPress
- Installation of server
- Installation of WordPress
- Installation of MY SQL
- Basics of the WordPress User Interface
1.4 Understanding the WordPress Dashboard
- Pages, Tags, Media and Content Administration
- Linking to Posts, Pages, and Categories
- Core WordPress Settings
- Designing Headers and Headings
- CSS Horizontal Menus
- Dynamic Menu Highlighting
- Good Navigation Links
- Next and Previous Links
- Styling for Print
- Designing Your Post Meta Data Section
- Customizing the Read More
- Formatting Date and Time
- Styling Lists with CSS
- Playing with Fonts
- Using Images
- Adding a Favicon
1.6 Theme Development
- Finding Themes and Choosing the Right One
- Installing and Configuring Themes
- Editing and Customizing Themes
- Using Theme Frameworks and Parent-Child Themes
- Theme Best Practices
1.7 MY SQL
- Introduction about Database
- Data Types, DML, DDL
- Aggregate functions
- Data Time functions
1.8 WordPress Plugins
- Finding and Using WordPress Plugins
- Finding and Installing Plugins Quickly and Easily
- Deploying application on Web Server
- Implement Word Press Site
- Troubleshooting the project application after implementation
WordPress is, by far, the most popular open source Content Management System (CMS), used by approximately 75 million websites. WordPress is free to install, deploy, and upgrade. Thousands of plugins and templates power a flexible and simple interface, which reduces development costs and deployment time.
Classes are held on weekdays and weekends. You can check available schedules and choose the batch timings which are convenient for you.
Towards the end of the course, all participants will be required to work on a project to get hands on familiarity with the concepts learnt. This project will be reviewed by our instructors and industry experts. On successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate.