Selenium with C# is a free automation testing tool for web applications. It is able to work with different browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera and simulate human like behavior.
Selenium is able to interact with all the different elements in a webpage. It can click on them, input text, extract text and much more. By covering all the different functionalities on your website with Selenium tests, you will be able to quickly catch new and reappearing old bugs. This will save your time and money.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Multiple Flexible Batches
At the end of Selenium with C# Training Course, Participants will be able to:
- Understand Selenium IDE
- Understand web elements
- Understand NUnit framework
- Taking screen shots using selenium
- Understand Extent Reports
- Handling multiple windows, pop-ups, alerts
- Develop page object model frame work
- Freelancers that want to make bug free websites.
- Weekdays: 6 weeks and Weekends: 8 weeks.
- Basic knowledge on programming language C#.
Who Should Attend?
- Analytics Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Software Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Software Developers & Architects
- Graduates who are willing to build a career in Big Data
- Anyone interested in Big data Analytics
- Record & Playback
- Command types
- Using Verifications
- Using Asserts
- Exporting Test Case/Suite to C#/NUnit
1.2 Selenium Webdriver
- Setting up new project
- Project Structure
- Understanding DOM Structure
- Finding Elements
- Assert Types
- Working with Dynamic Elements (Radio/Checkbox/DropDown/Select Element)
- Tables and Data grid
- Cross Platform Browser Testing
- Creating Data Driven Tests (XML/DB/Excel)
- Linq queries (DDT)
1.4 Selenium Server (Optional)
- What is Selenium Server
- Intro for Selenium Grid
- Configuring Selenium Server
- Grid Configuration
- Setting up Grid
- Running a Test in Grid
- Best Practice Techniques and Structure
- Error Handling
- Actions And Alerts
No.Its not required for Selenium with C# .
Basic Hard ware requirement is useful to install the Selenium with C# .