PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
• PHP can generate dynamic page content
• PHP can create, open, read, write, and close files on the server
• PHP can collect form data
• PHP can send and receive cookies
• PHP can add, delete, modify data in your database
• PHP can restrict users to access some pages on your website
• PHP can encrypt data
With PHP you are not limited to output HTML. You can output images, PDF files, and even Flash movies. You can also output any text, such as XHTML and XML.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Multiple Flexible Batches
At the end of PHP Training Course, Participants will be able to:
- Confidently use PHP and MySQL for making web applications.
- Create interactive web applications using PHP and MySQL.
- Code in php like a pro.
- 45 Working days, daily one and half hours
- Knowledge of front end programming is useful. But even if you don’t know anything, we will teach you from scratch.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is looking to enter the Web Development with backend technology.
- Beginners, Junior Software Developers, Senior Software Developers, Team Leads and Managers.
- Hobbian who wants to bring their ideas into potential Applications.
1.1 Introduction to PHP
- PHP Introduction
- PHP Install
- PHP Syntax
- PHP Variables
- PHP Echo / Print
- PHP Data Types
- PHP Strings
- PHP Constants
- PHP Operators
1.2 Decisions and loop
- Making Decisions
- Doing Repetitive task with looping
- Mixing Decisions and looping with Html
1.3 How to create and use functions
- What is a function
- Define a function
- Call by value and Call by reference
- Recursive function include and include_once
- Require and require_once
- Header Function
- User defined Functions
1.4 PHP Strings Handling
- Creating and accessing String
- Searching & Replacing String
- Formatting String
- String Related Library function
- Matching, Extracting, Searching Replacing
1.5 How to work with Arrays
- How to create and use arrays
- Introduction and Syntax of an Array
- Creating index based and Associative array
- Accessing array Element
- Looping with Index based array
- Looping with associative array using each() and foreach()
- Some useful Library function
1.6 PHP Form
- PHP Form Handling
- PHP Form Validation
- PHP Forms – Required Fields
- PHP Forms – Validate E-mail and URL
2.1 OOPS with PHP
- Declaring a class
- The new keyword and constructor
- Access method and properties using $this variable
- Public, Private, protected properties and methods
- Static properties and method
- Class constant
- Inheritance & code reusability
- Parent:: & self:: keyword
- Instanceof operator
- Abstract method and class
- Sessions – Introduction
- Start a PHP session
- Session Variables
- Modify Session
- Destroy Session
- Cookies – Introduction
- Start a PHP Cookies
- Cookie Variables
- Modify Cookie
- Destroy Cookie
2.4 PHP File Handling and File Uploading
- File Open/Read
- File Create/Write
- File Uploading and Downloading
2.5 PHP Error Handling
2.6 PHP Exception
- Create Object
3.2 Introduction to RDBMS and DBMS
3.3 PHP Connect to MySQL
3.4 Creating Database and Tables
- Create tables and Database.
- How to select data from a single table
- How to select data from multiple tables
- Retrieve data from Database.
- How to code summary queries
- How to Insert, Update, Drop, Truncate/Empty, Alter, Delete table
- Update and where condition
- How to use Joins (Cross joins, Inner joins, Outer Joins, Self joins.)
- Order by and Group by
- Like Patterns
- Import and Export Database
- How to use aggregate functions in MySQL
If you are looking for building a career in front end developer. Or if you are keen to learn one of advanced and popular Open source scripting language of today. Or you have decided to be a PHP programming professional. In any case you must be passionate about todays’ web programming field.
Though most individuals start software programming career after graduation, it is not a necessary criteria. Anyone who has completed Higher Secondary school, moderate language skills in English, possess good analytical and logical skills and is prepared to devote time to learn and practice can join this training.