MongoDB is an open-source document database available in the market, which provides high performance, high automatic scalability, high availability and high flexibility to perform querying and indexing operations effectively. As MongoDB is a document DB, it stores the records as documents. A database document is basically composed with field value pairs where the values can be other documents or arrays or arrays of documents.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Hands on Experience on One Live Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Multiple Flexible Batches
At the end of Mongo DB Training Course, Participants will be able to:
- Integrate MongoDB with tools like Jaspersoft and Pentaho
- Integration of MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo
- Develop an expertise in writing Java and Node JS applications using MongoDB
- Troubleshoot Performance issues.
- Understand MongoDB Aggregation framework
- Learn MongoDB Backup and Recovery options and strategies
- How to setup a replicated cluster, Managing ReplicaSets etc.
- (35-40 hours)
- Basic Understanding of any database/SQL is good.
1.1 Introduction to MongoDB
- What is MongoDB?
- MongoDB Relative to Relational
- Application Architecture
- Quick Introduction to the Mongo Shell
- Introduction to JSON
- Database, Collection and Documents
- Various Data Types in MongoDB
1.2 Installation MongoDB
- Installing MongoDB (windows)
- Installing MongoDB (linux)
- Node Packaged Modules
- Express, Swig
1.3 CRUD Operations
- CRUD Operations
- Database Operations
- Read and Write Operations
- Query Operators
1.4 Schema Design and Data Modelling
- Case Studies
- Why write statements in Frontends?
- Data Modeling Introduction
- Data Modeling Concept
1.5 Replication Overview
- Asynchronous Replication
- Statement-based vs. Binary Replication
- Replication Concepts
- Automatic Failover
- Starting Replica Sets
- Initiating a Replica
- Replica Set Status
- Replica Set Commands
- Reading & Writing
1.6 Indexing and Aggregation Framework
- Index Introduction
- Index Concepts, Index Types, Index Properties
- Index Creation and Indexing Reference
- Introduction Aggregation
- Approach to Aggregation
- Type of Aggregation (Pipeline, MapReduce & Single Purpose) and Performance Tuning.
- Using Indexes
- Monitoring And Understanding Performance
- Performance In Sharded Environments
1.8 Storage Classes
- External Storage Class
- Automatic Storage Class
- Register Storage Class
- Static Storage Class
1.9 Introduction to Mongoose
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of MongoDB Training.
- MongoDB developer
- MongoDB administrator
- MongoDB architect
- MongoDB Associates
- Flexible data model in form of documents
- Agile and highly scalable database
- Faster than traditional databases
- Expressive query language
Feel free to drop a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the earliest for your queries on “Mongo DB” course.