In Selenium with Cucumber automation testing, we are undertaking a new approach towards creating a broad ended approach towards the new avenues of testing training. Selenium with cucumber training based on a behaviour driven development (BDD) platform for creating automation test scripts for testing Desktop Web and Android Web, Apps. The major advantage of this platform is its ability to enable drafting and execution of automated acceptance, unit tests. Being a cross-platform, open source based and free of cost testing approach, it has become highly popular in the industry.
REST Assured is a Java Domain Specific Language API for simplifying testing of RESTful web services. REST Assured API can be used to invoke REST web services and match response content to test them.
API testing is a type of software testing that involves testing application programming interfaces directly and as part of integration testing to determine if they meet expectations for functionality, reliability, performance, and security.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Hands on Experience on Project.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Multiple Flexible Batches
- 10-12 Weekends (Weekend batches)
- Knowledge of basic testing concepts is enough to learn API testing.
1.1 Introduction to Core Java and fundamentals
- Introduction to Java
- Java OOPs Concept
- Concept of Classes and Objects in Java
- Setting Development Environment – Eclipse
- Java Data Types
- Boolean Data Type and Operators
- Conditional Statements [IF], and Loop [While]
- Conditional Statement[SWITCH]
- Loop [FOR]
- String Data type and functions
- Hash Tables/ Map Object
- Regular Expression
- File Handling
- Concept of Packages in Java
- Exception Handling
- Debugging in Java
2.1 Web Service Basics
- What is web service?
- Web service Example
- Different types of Services: SOAP & REST
2.2 Setup Environment
- Setup SOAPUI
- Free SOAP Web services
- Difference between SOAP and Rest Services
- Advantage of Rest Services over SOAP Services
2.3 SOAP UI / ReadyAPI
- What is SOAPUI
- SOAPUI work hierarchy
- First SOAP Test Case/SOAP Request test step
- What is ReadyAPI
- ReddyAPI test Steps
2.4 Groovy Programming
- Why Selenium Web Driver
- Groovy coding environment setup
- Groovy Basics
- Groovy Programming
- Groovy Condition Handling
- Groovy: Arrays
- Groovy: For Loop
- Groovy: While Loop
- Groovy: For Each Loop
- Groovy String Handling
- Programming Exercise-Number SwappingProgramming Exercise-Check Even Odd
2.5 XPATH and XQUERY Assertion
- XPATH Assertion
- XQuery Assertion in SoapUI
2.6 Using Postman for Testing
- Deploying the Test Application
- Application under Test
2.7 Query Parameter
- Handling the query parameter from code
- What is Maven and Why Maven?
- Installing/Configuring Maven
- Creating maven project through command line
- Maven Build Cycles.
- How to compile and Run tests using Maven
- What is continuous integration
- How Jenkins helps in continuous integration
- Downloading and installing Jenkins
- How to integrate Jenkins with Eclipse
4.1 Cucumber Framework
- What is WebTables
- What Is BDD
- Downloading Cucumber Jars
- Junit & Cucumber
- Preparing Feature File
- Step definition
- Runner Class
- Given, when, Then, And, But annotations
- Passing Parameters to Step function
- Using regular expression in step
- Datatable in Cucumber and its implementation
- Using Assertions to report failure
- Running simple feature/Step scenario
- Building a simple test case
- Executing project from eclipse
- Generating Cucumber reports
- Background and Pending Exception
- Parameterizing/repeating test cases from feature classes
- Request and Response
5.2 HTTP Methods
5.3 Setup and Configuration
- Java 1.8_171
- Rest Assured Library
5.5 Request and Response
- Request and Response
- Reading data from Json File and updating Json file
- Updating json text runtime
- Post the data as a Json text file.
- Post the data as Json String
- Validation with JsonPath
- Comparing/Validating complete Json Response with expected Response
- Comparing/Validating desired data from entire response
- Asserts of Rest Assured/Assert of TestNG
- Get request with Filter parameter e.g. Query/Path parameter
- DataDriven Testing for Webservices
- API Testing is becoming the go-to solution for many IT operations with a massive demand for certified professionals all over the world.
- The demand for trained API testers will increase even further due to its growing popularity across multiple organizations around the globe.
- On average, an API tester can earn around $125,000 per annum.
Classes are held on weekends. You can check available schedules and choose the batch timings which are convenient for you.
Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.